6.0.3

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi everybody,

we are happy to announce and release ownCloud 6.0.3 today.

It contains a lot of important bug and security fixes and improvements for the ownCloud 6.0 line. Update is recommended.

Changelog:
http://owncloud.org/changelog/

Download:
http://owncloud.org/install/

This is the work of the awesome ownCloud community.
Thanks to everybody who contributed.

Re: 6.0.3

Jan ten Bokkel
Hi,

The owncloud-latest.tar.bz2 archive still points to 6.0.2.
Can this be automated in some way since it isn't the first time
owncloud-latest points to the wrong version?

Thanks,
Jan ten Bokkel

Frank Karlitschek schreef op 29-4-2014 13:07:

> Hi everybody,
>
> we are happy to announce and release ownCloud 6.0.3 today.
>
> It contains a lot of important bug and security fixes and improvements for the ownCloud 6.0 line. Update is recommended.
>

> Changelog:
> http://owncloud.org/changelog/
>
> Download:
> http://owncloud.org/install/
>

> This is the work of the awesome ownCloud community.
> Thanks to everybody who contributed.
>

> Frank

Re: 6.0.3

Frank Karlitschek-4
Strange.

What is the exact url that is wrong?
Thanks!

Frank

On 30.04.2014, at 05:04, Jan ten Bokkel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The owncloud-latest.tar.bz2 archive still points to 6.0.2.
> Can this be automated in some way since it isn't the first time owncloud-latest points to the wrong version?
>
> Thanks,
> Jan ten Bokkel
>
> Frank Karlitschek schreef op 29-4-2014 13:07:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> we are happy to announce and release ownCloud 6.0.3 today.
>>
>> It contains a lot of important bug and security fixes and improvements for the ownCloud 6.0 line. Update is recommended.
>>

>> Changelog:
>> http://owncloud.org/changelog/
>>
>> Download:
>> http://owncloud.org/install/
>>

>> This is the work of the awesome ownCloud community.
>> Thanks to everybody who contributed.
>>

>> Frank

Re: 6.0.3

Jan ten Bokkel
Hi,

The URL is: http://download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-latest.tar.bz2
Found at:
http://doc.owncloud.org/server/6.0/admin_manual/maintenance/update.html#upgrade

Kind regards,
Jan

Frank Karlitschek schreef op 30-4-2014 13:32:

> Strange.
>
> What is the exact url that is wrong?
> Thanks!
>

> Frank
>

> On 30.04.2014, at 05:04, Jan ten Bokkel <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The owncloud-latest.tar.bz2 archive still points to 6.0.2.
>> Can this be automated in some way since it isn't the first time owncloud-latest points to the wrong version?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Jan ten Bokkel
>>
>> Frank Karlitschek schreef op 29-4-2014 13:07:
>>> Hi everybody,
>>>
>>> we are happy to announce and release ownCloud 6.0.3 today.
>>>
>>> It contains a lot of important bug and security fixes and improvements for the ownCloud 6.0 line. Update is recommended.
>>>

>>> Changelog:
>>> http://owncloud.org/changelog/
>>>
>>> Download:
>>> http://owncloud.org/install/
>>>

>>> This is the work of the awesome ownCloud community.
>>> Thanks to everybody who contributed.
>>>

>>> Frank

Re: 6.0.3

lautrivta
Upgrade from 6.0.2 to 6.0.3 failed

Upgrade from Upgrade Center & through Softacolous, both failed.

any hints?

rgs

lautrivta