6.0.4 schedule

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi guys,

we should plan the release of 6.0.4 now.
The proposal is:

- Thursday June 12th
All important bugfixes have to be in the stable6 branches

- Friday June 13th
Release 6.0.4RC1

- Friday June 13th to Wednesday 18th
Final regression testing. Everyone with some time is very welcome to test.

- Thursday June 19th
Release 6.0.4

Does this work for everyone?
Thanks a lot.

[OwnCloud-Packaging] 6.0.4 schedule

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi everyone,

we have to move the release by a few days. The new schedule is:

- Monday June 16th
All important bugfixes have to be in the stable6 branches

- Monday June 16th
Release 6.0.4RC1

- Monday June 16th to Friday 20th
Final regression testing. Everyone with some time is very welcome to test.

- Monday June 23th
Release 6.0.4

I hope that works for everyone.

Frank