7.0.2 and 6.0.5 schedule

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi guys,

we should plan the release of 7.0.2 and 6.0.5.

The proposal is:

- Monday Aug 18th
All important bugfixes have to be in the stable7 branches

- Monday Aug 18th
Release 7.0.2 RC1 and 6.0.5 RC1
Final regression testing. Everyone with some time is very welcome to test.

- Thursday Aug 21th
Release 7.0.2 and 6.0.5

Does this work for everyone?
Thanks a lot.

Re: 7.0.2 and 6.0.5 schedule

Nicolas Mora
Hi,

Sorry, I just come back from vacations and I would like to add fixes in
the next release to fix contacts import issues that were reported since
7.0.0 but not all fixed yet.
A couple of more days would be fine to finish all I hope.

Le 2014-08-17 20:51, Frank Karlitschek a écrit :

> Hi guys,
>

> we should plan the release of 7.0.2 and 6.0.5.
>
> The proposal is:
>
> - Monday Aug 18th
> All important bugfixes have to be in the stable7 branches
>

> - Monday Aug 18th
> Release 7.0.2 RC1 and 6.0.5 RC1
> Final regression testing. Everyone with some time is very welcome to test.
>

> - Thursday Aug 21th
> Release 7.0.2 and 6.0.5
>

> Does this work for everyone?
> Thanks a lot.
>

> Frank

Re: 7.0.2 and 6.0.5 schedule

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi Nicolas,

sure. Let´s move it by two days. I hope this is O.K. And there will always be the next release :_)

So the schedule looks like:

- Wednesday Aug 20th
All important bugfixes have to be in the stable7 branches

- Wednesday Aug 20th
Release 7.0.2 RC1 and 6.0.5 RC1
Final regression testing. Everyone with some time is very welcome to test.

- Monday Aug 25th
Release 7.0.2 and 6.0.5

Does this work for everyone?

Frank