7.0.4 RC1

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi everybody,

we are happy to announce and release ownCloud 7.0.4 RC1 today.

A lot of bugs are fixed since the last releases so please give it a very good test.

Changelog (WIP)
http://owncloud.org/releases/Changelog

Download:
http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-7.0.4RC1.zip

The final releases are scheduled for next week.

This is the work of the awesome ownCloud community.
Thanks to everybody who contributed!!!

[owncloud-devel] 7.0.4 RC1

Vincent Petry
Hello,

The distro package for 7.0.4 RC1 is ready too in the "testing"
repository in OBS:
http://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=isv%3AownCloud%3Acommunity%3Atesting&package=owncloud

Cheers,

Vincent