7 beta 1

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi everybody,

we are happy to announce and release ownCloud 7.0.0 beta 1 today.

This is the first beta of the ownCloud 7 series that contains a ton of improvements.

Features:
http://owncloud.org/seven/

Download:
http://owncloud.org/install/

We are looking for testes who are willing to give it a try and help us to iron out the last remaining issues. More information is here: https://owncloud.org/blog/owncloud-7-beta-is-out-help-us-test-it/

And we still have a lot of issues on the issue tracker that needs to be verified, reproduces and fixed. So everybody can help.

This is the work of the awesome ownCloud community.
Thanks to everybody who contributed.

Frank