8.1 beta 2

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi guys,

the beta 2 of ownCloud 8.1 is now available
http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.1.0beta2.zip

It would be great if everyone with some time could help to test it. The focus areas are:

* memcache
* encryption
* etag propagation
* sharing in general
* upgrading in general

This release schedule is here: https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Maintenance-and-Release-Schedule#owncloud-81
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

Re: 8.1 beta 2

Jürgen Weigert
Hy all!

Community Linux packages of 8.1.0~beta2 are available from
https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=isv%3AownCloud%3Acommunity%3Atesting&package=owncloud

cheers, JW-

Am 19.05.2015 um 07:09 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:

> Hi guys,
>
> the beta 2 of ownCloud 8.1 is now available
> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.1.0beta2.zip
>

> It would be great if everyone with some time could help to test it. The focus areas are:
>
> * memcache
> * encryption
> * etag propagation
> * sharing in general
> * upgrading in general
>

> This release schedule is here: https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Maintenance-and-Release-Schedule#owncloud-81
> Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.

> Cheers
> Frank

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!