8.2 RC3

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi everyone,

the ownCloud 8.2 RC3 release is done and ready.

You find the download here:
http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.3RC3.zip
Please give it a very good test. The 8.2.0 final is planed for the next few days.

Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to this release and ownCloud in general. This is the work of an awesome community.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Re: [OwnCloud-Packaging] 8.2 RC3

Jürgen Weigert
Hey, typo alert!

This is a working link:

http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.2RC3.zip

cheers, JW-

Am 19.10.2015 um 13:46 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:

> Hi everyone,
>

> the ownCloud 8.2 RC3 release is done and ready.
>
> You find the download here:
> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.3RC3.zip
> Please give it a very good test. The 8.2.0 final is planed for the next few days.
>
> Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to this release and ownCloud in general. This is the work of an awesome community.
>

> Let me know if you have any questions.
>

> Frank

Re: [OwnCloud-Packaging] 8.2 RC3

Frank Karlitschek-3
Ahh. Good point :-)
Thanks

Frank

> On Oct 19, 2015, at 07:54, Juergen Weigert <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hey, typo alert!
>
> This is a working link:
>
> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.2RC3.zip
>
> cheers, JW-
>
> Am 19.10.2015 um 13:46 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
>> Hi everyone,
>>

>> the ownCloud 8.2 RC3 release is done and ready.
>>
>> You find the download here:
>> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.3RC3.zip
>> Please give it a very good test. The 8.2.0 final is planed for the next few days.
>>
>> Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to this release and ownCloud in general. This is the work of an awesome community.
>>

>> Let me know if you have any questions.
>>

>> Frank

owncloud-client Ubuntu 14.04 package corrupted

Giancarlo Birello
Sorry for cross mail,

this morning the update of owncloud-client package make client not working.

The size of update is different from last version (48 kB vs 2100kB).
The version is the same 2.0.2-1.
After update there is no bin owncloud in /usr/bin/.

I hope this can help.
Best,
Giancarlo

On 10/19/2015 02:03 PM, Frank Karlitschek wrote:

> Ahh. Good point :-)
> Thanks
>

> Frank
>

>> On Oct 19, 2015, at 07:54, Juergen Weigert <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hey, typo alert!
>>
>> This is a working link:
>>
>> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.2RC3.zip
>>
>> cheers, JW-
>>
>> Am 19.10.2015 um 13:46 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>

>>> the ownCloud 8.2 RC3 release is done and ready.
>>>
>>> You find the download here:
>>> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.3RC3.zip
>>> Please give it a very good test. The 8.2.0 final is planed for the next few days.
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot to everyone who contributed to this release and ownCloud in general. This is the work of an awesome community.
>>>

>>> Let me know if you have any questions.
>>>

>>> Frank

Re: owncloud-client Ubuntu 14.04 package corrupted

Jos Poortvliet
On Friday 30 October 2015 12:13:55 Giancarlo Birello wrote:
> Sorry for cross mail,
>
> this morning the update of owncloud-client package make client not working.
>
> The size of update is different from last version (48 kB vs 2100kB).
> The version is the same 2.0.2-1.
> After update there is no bin owncloud in /usr/bin/.

Yeah, this was fixed since then. Whoops ;-)

> I hope this can help.
> Best,
> Giancarlo
>
> On 10/19/2015 02:03 PM, Frank Karlitschek wrote:
> > Ahh. Good point :-)
> > Thanks
> >

> > Frank
> >
> >> On Oct 19, 2015, at 07:54, Juergen Weigert <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Hey, typo alert!
> >>
> >> This is a working link:
> >>
> >> http://download.owncloud.org/community/testing/owncloud-8.2RC3.zip
> >>
> >> cheers, JW-