9.1.7 release notes?

Lamar Owen
I see that 9.1.7 has been released, at least according to my 'yum
update' command this morning on my CentOS owncloud server.  I have
looked over the owncloud.org site but have not found the release notes
or changelog for 9.1.7.  There is no announcement in the OwnCloud
Announcements list, nor is there any information on 9.1.7 on the
Changelog ( https://owncloud.org/changelog/ ) page (that page still list
9.1.6 as the latest 9.1.x), nor is there an announcement on OwnCloud
Central.  The download link is
https://download.owncloud.org/community/owncloud-9.1.7.tar.bz2 so there
are release notes in the tarball
(owncloud/core/doc/admin/release_notes.html) but those don't cover the
changes from 9.1.6 to 9.1.7 that I could find.

Why was 9.1.7 released without an announcement or changelog entry?

Re: 9.1.7 release notes?

test1234

Re: 9.1.7 release notes?

test1234