Quantcast

About HTTP Request on ownCloud

happy
Hi all,
I am trying to make a post request from ownCloud so that I can post some data to a third party website (which is my own website), is there any example showing how to make outgoing HTTP POST requests?
Thanks so much.

Re: About HTTP Request on ownCloud

Vincent Petry
Hello,

Assuming that you are writing an app for ownCloud, you could use the PHP
library Guzzle which is already bundled to make a request to the
outside. Best is to use the helpers, here is an example:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/blob/v9.1.1/lib/private/Share/Share.php#L2659

Cheers,

Vincent