About dm355 SD ?

Andrea Gasparini
Hi,
I've got the same problem reported here:

http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/2007-
September/thread.html

but the replier states that "by the end of this month" a patch should have
been posted. Ok, is *this* month ended? :P
( Jokes apart: is there a known patch for this kind of problem ? )

Thanks, bye!
--
Andrea Gasparini
---- ImaVis S.r.l. ----
web: www.imavis.com

About dm355 SD ?

Andrea Gasparini
> Hi,
> I've got the same problem reported here:
>
> http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/2007-
> September/thread.html
>
> but the replier states that "by the end of this month" a patch should
>  have been posted. Ok, is *this* month ended? :P
> ( Jokes apart: is there a known patch for this kind of problem ? )

Updates: this issue was discussed also here[2], but seems still no
solution....

Moreover, I tried with sdio patch stack provided by TI[1], but I come only
with a doubling of the speed rate (from ~70 to ~140KB/sec ), that's still
unacceptable.

Is it possible that no one has a *working* SD card on a dm355? (77Kb/sec
IMHO is quite unusable)
Note that git kernel has a decent suport for dm355 only since some months
and this issues is a couple of years old...

[1] http://software-
dl.ti.com/dsps/dsps_registered_sw/sdo_sb/targetcontent/psp/mv_lsp_1_20/index.html

[2] http://linux.omap.com/pipermail/davinci-linux-open-source/2008-
April/006313.html

bye
--