About osd draw text on image in davinci platform.

About osd draw text on image in davinci platform.

kateechen
HI,All.
At first,please forgive me for my poor English . I want to use osd to draw text on image and to change the font color at any time. Recently I have tryed some demo codes and finally I can draw text on image, but only a white font color. These demo codes use a function called font_draw(char *pString, unsigned short *pDest, int x, int y, int
width, int height, int fontSets ) to draw text , the parameters are :
1.param pString : strings
2.param pDest : image memory address
3.param x : horizontal start offset of pDest
4.param y : vertical start offset of pDest
5.param width : image width
6.param height : image height
7.param fontSets : FONT_L  : Large font size, FONT_M : mid font size, FONT_S : small font size
This function use a packaged font library(I really don't know what is inside) . I just know that the font library
support a structure,each font has its own font height,width,offsetx,offsety and data.
The first question I want to ask is how to change the font color ? By change image memory address ? Or font library ?
Second, now the font color is white , when the image is black or a little dark , the font edge is very smooth , but when the iamge is white or a little bright ,the font edge will have small Sawtooth waves .  Can everybody tell me
the general causes of this problem?
Thanks for all your kind help.