Android API

dada-2

Hi,

I'm trying to develop an Android application using your ownCloud API and
I don't know why I can't use "RemoteFile".

I explain my problem here :
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22715521/cant-use-remotefile-using-owncloud-api

I'm not an Android/Java developper and I guess I miss something. Can you
help me ?

Thank you,

dada

--
Blog - www.dadall.info/blog
Shaarli - www.dadall.info/links

Re: Android API

David A. Velasco
Hi.

That's a mistake in the documentation, maybe from a slightly different
version of the API, I couldn't tell right now.

At this moment you will need to make something like:

         List<RemoteFile> files = new ArrayList<RemoteFile>();
         for(Object obj: result.getData()) {
             files.add((RemoteFile) obj);
         }

Not too handy, we need to review this method.

Best regards.

David A. Velasco

El 30/03/2014 11:31, dada escribió:

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to develop an Android application using your ownCloud API
> and I don't know why I can't use "RemoteFile".
>
> I explain my problem here :
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22715521/cant-use-remotefile-using-owncloud-api
>
> I'm not an Android/Java developper and I guess I miss something. Can
> you help me ?
>
> Thank you,
>
> dada

Re: Android API

dada-2

Hi,

I found the solution last night. I looked into some examples and this is
how it's done. I should have look the examples before asking :)

Thank you for answering,

Best regards