Announcements list has gone quiet

Anton Eliasson
Hi all!
There have been several Owncloud releases the past few months, and they
seem to have been announced on this User list. However, the
Announcements list has been quiet since August. Why is that?

--
Best Regards,
Anton Eliasson

Re: Announcements list has gone quiet

Markus Goetz
Hi Anton,

On 15/12/16 12:01, Anton Eliasson wrote:
> Hi all!
> There have been several Owncloud releases the past few months, and
> they seem to have been announced on this User list. However, the
> Announcements list has been quiet since August. Why is that?

I think most announcements moved to
https://central.owncloud.org/tags/release

--
Woboq GmbH | https://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart

Re: Announcements list has gone quiet

Vincent Petry
Hi,

I've sent the announcements to that mailing list but they seem to be
stuck in moderation queue.
Will try and get these unstuck...

Cheers,

Vincent