Quantcast

Antivirus scanner options are not saved

Martin LEUSCH
Hi,

I cannot modify antivirus scanner options on the admin page.

When I edit an options and click on on save, there is a notification
saying that options are saved but nothing is writed on database and if I
reload the admin page, options are revert to default value.

How can I modify these settings cause by default antivirus is in
executable mode, It's important to put it in daemon mode to have better
performance.

Re: Antivirus scanner options are not saved

lkhmmnd

Re: Antivirus scanner options are not saved

Carlos Damken

Hi Martin,

Probably this examples helps:

occ config:<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="app:set">app:set --value='socket' files_antivirus av_mode
occ config:<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="app:set">app:set --value='/var/run/clamav/clamd.ctl' files_antivirus av_socket
occ config:<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="app:set">app:set --value='1024' files_antivirus av_chunk_size
occ config:<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext" href="app:set">app:set --value='only_log' files_antivirus av_infected_action

Best regards,
Carlos

On 03-Apr-17 16:42, Martin LEUSCH wrote:
Hi,

I cannot modify antivirus scanner options on the admin page.

When I edit an options and click on on save, there is a notification saying that options are saved but nothing is writed on database and if I reload the admin page, options are revert to default value.

How can I modify these settings cause by default antivirus is in executable mode, It's important to put it in daemon mode to have better performance.

Carlos Damken ([hidden email])
Team Lead Support
ownCloud
Leipziger Platz 21
90491 Nürnberg
Phone: +49 911 14876181

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH
Geschäftsführer: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff
Leipziger Platz 21, 90491 Nürnberg - HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)