Anudit Verma: GSoC'17 aspirant, interested in Dropbox Ver2 Integration Idea

Anudit Verma: GSoC'17 aspirant, interested in Dropbox Ver2 Integration Idea

Anudit Verma
Hello everyone,
I'm Anudit Verma, a final year CS undergrad from University School of Information, Communication and Technology (USICT), Delhi, India. I am an avid FOSS enthusiast, primarily concerned with developing and learning new possibilities that would help nurture and contribute significantly to the open-source community. I have worked earlier on a GSoC project with CiviCRM, in helping them integrate OSDI API into their system, my project can be seen here. PHP is a part of my skill set, I am very well versed in working with APIs.

I am interested in one of the curated idea present on the current(2017) idea list titled "DropBox v2 integration". Also I am interested in knowing and getting in contact with potential mentors for this idea. For a start, I am getting to know more about ownCloud through the documentation and GitHub repos to get myself acquainted with the code base. I want to learn more about this community and start my contribution soon, could anyone please provide me with more links and resources ? where I can learn a bit more about ownCloud, also it would be great if I can have more leads about the idea I am interested in.

Thank you in advance, looking forward to get more community interaction.

--
Anudit Verma
Google Summer of Code Developer

Re: Anudit Verma: GSoC'17 aspirant, interested in Dropbox Ver2 Integration Idea

nfasmnans

Re: Anudit Verma: GSoC'17 aspirant, interested in Dropbox Ver2 Integration Idea

Vincent Petry
Hello Anudit,

Thanks for your interest !

Please repost your application in this thread and the mentors will get
in touch with you.

https://central.owncloud.org/t/about-the-gsoc-2017-category/5651

Thanks,

Vincent