Quantcast

Archive / export calendar data up to a certain date

Archive / export calendar data up to a certain date

Lars Wuerfel
Hi Ownclouders,

I would like to export calendar data up to, for example, 2015-12-31 as
.ics file and delete the data from the database afterwards.

A function "Archive" just like the "Download" next to the calendar
entry would be perfect. A complete Download an a script that does the
reset would also be suitable, no need to be end user friendly.

Did anyone do this already?
Or is anyone but me interested in such a functionality?

Regards

Lars

Re: Archive / export calendar data up to a certain date

Jonathan Kawohl
Hey Lars thank you for your input! It is greatly appreciated! Would you mind filing a feature request at: https://github.com/owncloud/calendar

Thanks in advance!

Best! John