Backends provided no user object for ... remove unused fragments

Backends provided no user object for ... remove unused fragments

Matthias Teege
Hello,

I'm using Owncloud with LDAP. After removing a user from LDAP
Owncloud reports "Backends provided no user object for 9ff56c81-...".
Thats perfectly ok because there are some artefacts associated with
a user that does not exists anymore.

Can I delete the artefacts from the oc_share database table? How
Do I remove a user and all artefacts if the user does not exists
in the LDAP directory anymore?

Thanks,
Matthias

Re: Backends provided no user object for ... remove unused fragments

Carlos Damken
https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/admin_manual/configuration/server/occ_command.html#user-commands

https://doc.owncloud.org/server/10.0/admin_manual/configuration/server/occ_command.html#ldap

sudo -u www-data ./occ user:sync "OCA\User_LDAP\User_Proxy"

On 19.02.2018 11:05, Matthias Teege wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm using Owncloud with LDAP. After removing a user from LDAP
> Owncloud reports "Backends provided no user object for 9ff56c81-...".
> Thats perfectly ok because there are some artefacts associated with
> a user that does not exists anymore.
>
> Can I delete the artefacts from the oc_share database table? How
> Do I remove a user and all artefacts if the user does not exists
> in the LDAP directory anymore?
>
> Thanks,
> Matthias

---
Carlos Damken

[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>
ownCloud GmbH - www.owncloud.com <http://www.owncloud.com/>

Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!

ownCloud GmbH, GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff, Harald Weimer
Rathsbergstrasse 17, 90411 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)