Blogs on planet

Jos Poortvliet-3
Hi ownClouders-around-the-world,

You probably know http://owncloud.org/news/ - and if you don't, now you do.
This page is our blog planet: it gathers blog posts by ownCloud contributors.

While of course Real Developers read all commits to ownCloud on github, some
prefer prose over php. And some things aren't suitable for github, like
events reports.

My request is this: to aid your fellow hackers in following what you're up
to, would you be willing to get your blog on owncloud.org/news and share
occasionally what you're doing?

It doesn't have to be big. Short is fine:
http://algorithmsforthekitchen.com/blog/?p=609
And  it doesn't have to be about code, you can profess your love to people,
ideas or code:
http://www.arthur-schiwon.de/i-love-free-software-day-2014

If you want to be in, just email me the following:
 userid/nick, name, email, what you do in ownCloud, country, city, a picture
(200x200min), url of the blog, rss feed url, twitter, identica, opendesktop,
facebook, diaspora url and github handles.

Yes, quite a list, but you really only need the rss feed and nick, the rest
would be nice but I can live without it.

If you're not sure about why to blog, what to blog about, how to blog about
what or what underwear to wear while blogging, I'll do a meta-blog some time
next week, promise!

Hugs,
Jos
PS hi there! (my first mail here)