Building only the command line client

Emre Erenoglu
Hi,

I'm trying to build the client on a headless machine. I'm following this guide:

ocsync built well but there's no ocsync binary, only libraries, so I tried to build mirall, but got stuck on requirement for QT and qtkeychain stuff.

How can I build the client without any QT stuff and only command line mode? It does not have to save password to any chain...

PS. This is an ARM computer running Debian Wheezy 7.4

Thanks a lot,

--
Emre

Re: Building only the command line client

Klaas Freitag-3
On 20.04.2014 22:31, Emre Erenoglu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to build the client on a headless machine. I'm following this
> guide:
> http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/1.5/building.html
>
> ocsync built well but there's no ocsync binary, only libraries, so I tried
> to build mirall, but got stuck on requirement for QT and qtkeychain stuff.

Since 1.5 we support owncloudcmd which is a command line client. It's
built along with mirall.

> How can I build the client without any QT stuff and only command line mode?
> It does not have to save password to any chain...
You can't. But Qt should not scare you. It's available everywhere.

Maybe csync upstream will help: http://www.csync.org

Klaas