Can't setup owncloud on my server, any hints?

Can't setup owncloud on my server, any hints?

Dmitry Suzdalev
Hi guys!

I just decided to try owncloud and cloned it into my server's

~/www/htdocs/owncloud

Then, as docs/INSTALL file suggests I ran the wizard from my browser window.
It showed me the form, in which i have entered login, password, repeat
password.

All other values left at defaults.

When I click "save" I have the following error:

Notice: Undefined index: currentpassword in
/www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud/inc/lib_config.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined variable: CONFIG_ADMINPASSWORD in
/www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud/inc/lib_config.php on line 31

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SQLiteException' with message
'SQLiteDatabase::__construct() [<a href='sqlitedatabase.--
construct'>sqlitedatabase.--construct</a>]: unable to open database:
/www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud' in
/www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud/inc/lib_base.php:279 Stack trace: #0
/www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud/inc/lib_base.php(279): SQLiteDatabase-
>__construct('/www/dpimka/www...') #1
/www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud/inc/lib_config.php(110):
OC_DB::multiquery('CREATE TABLE 'l...') #2
/www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud/inc/lib_config.php(51):
OC_CONFIG::filldatabase() #3
/www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud/inc/templates/header.php(28):
OC_CONFIG::writeconfiglisener() #4
/www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud/inc/lib_base.php(162):
require('/www/dpimka/www...') #5
/www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud/index.php(37): OC_UTIL::showheader() #6 {main}
thrown in /www/dpimka/www/htdocs/owncloud/inc/lib_base.php on line 279

I perfectly understand that this is a bleeding edge code, just reporting this
so you can perhaps fix something or point me to something I did wrong.

You can try to run this wizard for yourself at my server at
http://www.dpimka.org/owncloud/

Ah, and my git HEAD is at 45b4e4626e1a9cfd8088692cc74be65d97753021 commit
(Tue Mar 30 01:33:23 2010)

Cheers,
Dmitry.

On Tuesday 30 March 2010 19:48:08 T?rker Sezer wrote:
> I tried your server. I think, it tries to create db file in htdocs
> folder so you cant use "owncloud" name. if you use another name like
> "owncloud.db" it wont give this sqlite error. But after wizard
> completed it tries to open www.dpimka.org/owncloud/owncloud address
> and give another error. May be you can try to install owncloud in
> htdocs folder.
Hmm, I'd better not to - there's my website code there :)

Thank you for the hints, i'll try to look in php sources, maybe i'll find the
reason why it tries to open owncloud/owncloud and what it should really open
instead. Kinda new to php, but we, developers, are universal coders aren't we?
;)

Cheers,
Dmitry.