Can the Contacts app not order names by last name/family name?

Can the Contacts app not order names by last name/family name?

Chris Green
This seems such an obvious requirement I feel I must be missing
something.

Is it possible to order the Contacts in Owncloud by family/last name?

As it is the display is ordered by first name which is basically
pretty useless, I don't look for people using first name, especially
not businesses.

--
Chris Green

Re: Can the Contacts app not order names by last name/family name?

nfasmnans