Celebrate 5 years of ownCloud!

Jos Poortvliet
Hi all,

You might have missed the blog about our upcoming anniversary:
http://owncloud.org/blog/owncloud-is-almost-5-celebrate-with-us/

It would be great if you could contribute some thoughts on where ownCloud has
taken you and where you have taken it!

Reply here or use the five at owncloud.com email address.

For more details, see the blog!

Jos