Chat App in 7.0.3

jeremy1701
Hello, I'm trying to install the Chat App in OwnCloud v7.0.3. The app appears in the drop down menu, however, clicking it resuls in a blank screen. I get the following error in my log:

Argument 1 passed to OCA\Chat\AbstractBackend::__construct() must be an instance of OCA\Chat\Chat, instance of OCA\Chat\App\Chat given, called in /var/www/owncloud/apps/chat/app/chat.php on line 229 and defined at /var/www/owncloud/apps/chat/lib/abstractbackend.php#24

Is there a work around for this? Seems like there's an extra \APP in there that should be easy to remove?

Best

Re: Chat App in 7.0.3

Chris-3

Re: Chat App in 7.0.3