Cheap hotel

Sander Brand
Hi all,
Great news, i'm coming to the ownCloud conf!

Also, i found a cheap hotel. Its 52.92 for 2 nights, and you have to share the room with others.
However, is more ownclouders come to this hotel then we can spend the night with each other, which imo is better than complete strangers.

ALETTO KUDAMM HOTEL & HOSTEL
Hardenbergstraße 21, 10623 Berlin
Phone:         +49 (0)30 233214100
Fax:           +49 (0)30 233214109
E-mail:        [hidden email]

Kind regards,

Sander Brand

e-mail: [hidden email]
www: www.brantje.com
skype: sander_brand

Re: Cheap hotel

Jan-Christoph Borchardt-4
Great to hear you're coming!

That hotel is where we were last time as far as I remember. It's also pretty close to the venue - so if anyone of you coming didn't book yet, do that now! :)