Client login refused after upgrade from v6 to v7

Client login refused after upgrade from v6 to v7

lottiwurm
This post was updated on .
Dear all

My Hosting prodiver did the V7 upgrad for me. Login via browser (backend) workes fine, but Access via client isn't possible anymore (one android and two Windows7 devices tested)? Does anyone know about this Problem and knows what to do in this case?

For Information: Ma hoster is Hoststar (Switzerland) and I am using a non SSL Connection atm. SSL certificate is allready ordered and will come in 2-3 days.

In Version 6 everything worked fine!