Compiled for windows (Installer), no errors. Missing DLL on run?

Compiled for windows (Installer), no errors. Missing DLL on run?

EamonnDH
I've compiled everything fine, client version 1.8.1 using OpenSUSE 12.2, no real problems there.
Only issue is when I run the compiled installer on my Windows PC, it installs OK, but when I run it I am told "The program can't start because libcrypto-35.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
This message is repeated twice for libcrypto-35.dll, then for libharfbuzz-0.dll and Qt5Positioning.dll
Please help!?! What have I done wrong? How can I get my client working?

Re: Compiled for windows (Installer), no errors. Missing DLL on run?

EamonnDH
I've managed to clear the libcrypto issue by installing everything I could possibly find related to it. I've tried the same with the other two. Does anyone have any ideas? Why isn't this working? I followed the instructions exactly.

Re: Compiled for windows (Installer), no errors. Missing DLL on run?

Ruinov
Hi, I had the same problem. The solution is this:
Look for the archive NSIS.template.in
Open with vi/nano:
vi ~/client/cmake/modules/NSIS.template.in

Found the lib list:
   ;Qt deps
   File "${MING_BIN}\libpng16-16.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\icudata53.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\icui18n53.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\icuuc53.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libEGL.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libGLESv2.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libjpeg-8.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libpcre16-0.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libsqlite3-0.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libcrypto-10.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libssl-10.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libstdc++-6.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libwebp-5.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libxslt-1.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libxml2-2.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\zlib1.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libsqlite3-0.dll"

   #Add what the Owncloud Client ask for to you, in my case:
   File "${MING_BIN}\libharfbuzz-0.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libfreetype-6.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libglib-2.0-0.dll"
   File "${MING_BIN}\libintl-8.dll"