Contribute offers

Gianluca Urgese
Hi,
I discovered owncloud only today, and I thought "that sounds great",
after a small try I discovered it needs a more work to do. That's why
I'm writing to you, I would like to offer my contribute to improve
this project. I'm a developer with a PHP, Python, QT, C++ skills and I
discovered I fit well in this position. Let me know how I can help and
what task needs to be done soon.
Thanks

Gianluca Urgese

Contribute offers

Frank Karlitschek
Hi Gianluca,

it would be great if you could help.
We don?t have a real list of open tasks at the moment.

Do you have an idea what is needed?
It would be great to do some brainstorming here on the list.

On 14.03.2010, at 23:32, Gianluca Urgese wrote:

> Hi,
> I discovered owncloud only today, and I thought "that sounds great",
> after a small try I discovered it needs a more work to do. That's why
> I'm writing to you, I would like to offer my contribute to improve
> this project. I'm a developer with a PHP, Python, QT, C++ skills and I
> discovered I fit well in this position. Let me know how I can help and
> what task needs to be done soon.
> Thanks
>
> Gianluca Urgese

Frank Karlitschek