Core.js

tharinduDG
When I debug from firebug there is a js file called core.js
But I cannot find it in any directory. Please help.
Thank you.

Re: Core.js

Arthur Schiwon (Blizzz)
On Thursday, December 06, 2012 03:08:46 PM Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi
wrote:
> When I debug from firebug there is a js file called core.js
> But I cannot find it in any directory. Please help.
> Thank you.

This file is generated by collecting and minifying all other js via remote.php.

Re: Core.js

Bart Visscher
On Thu, Dec 06, 2012 at 11:08:13AM +0100, Arthur Schiwon wrote:
> On Thursday, December 06, 2012 03:08:46 PM Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi
> wrote:
> > When I debug from firebug there is a js file called core.js
> > But I cannot find it in any directory. Please help.
> > Thank you.
>
> This file is generated by collecting and minifying all other js via remote.php.

You can disable this behaviour by adding:
define('DEBUG',true);
to config/config.php

Re: Core.js

tharinduDG