Deeplink for creating a calendar-Entry

Jan Lühr
Hello folks,

I'd add a link from our polling system to owncloud.

Place, Date / Time, Participants are defined using a poll - if a poll is
closed, the polling system should show a link "Create Event in
Calendar", jumping into ownlcoud.

The link should encode all available information (Place, Date / Time,
Participants) and the name of the calender.

How can I do so?

Thanks,
Jan

--
There's a ripped off cord
To my TV screen

Re: Deeplink for creating a calendar-Entry

Jan Lühr
Hello,

Am 11/11/2016 um 11:53 AM schrieb Jan Lühr:

> Hello folks,
>
> I'd add a link from our polling system to owncloud.
>
> Place, Date / Time, Participants are defined using a poll - if a poll is
> closed, the polling system should show a link "Create Event in
> Calendar", jumping into ownlcoud.
>
> The link should encode all available information (Place, Date / Time,
> Participants) and the name of the calender.
>
> How can I do so?

Sorry, forgot:
When opening the link, the UI should be shown. The User should be able
to change all properties, e.g. invite other participants in addition.

Greetz, Jan