Delete groups

Christian Hügel
Hi,

is there a simple way to delete groups created previously. I have some
groups with no users so i would like to get rid of those.

Thank you

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Delete groups

Jan-Christoph Borchardt-4
As far as I know, empty groups should automatically be removed (cc’d Robin).

And in the coming new user management it will be solved better: https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/1927

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Christian Hügel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

is there a simple way to delete groups created previously. I have some
groups with no users so i would like to get rid of those.

Thank you

Re: Delete groups

Christian Hügel
Thank you for your reply. As far as i can tell, in OC 5.0.4 empty groups
are not removed.
Can you tell when the new user management will be available?

> As far as I know, empty groups should automatically be removed (cc’d Robin).
>
> And in the coming new user management it will be solved better:
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/1927
>

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Christian Hügel
> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     is there a simple way to delete groups created previously. I have some
>     groups with no users so i would like to get rid of those.
>
>     Thank you

smime.p7s (6K) Download Attachment

Re: Delete groups

Jan-Christoph Borchardt-4
Hopefully we’ll be able to work on it in this cycle, to have it in ownCloud 6.

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 11:47 PM, Christian Hügel <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thank you for your reply. As far as i can tell, in OC 5.0.4 empty groups
are not removed.
Can you tell when the new user management will be available?

> As far as I know, empty groups should automatically be removed (cc’d Robin).
>
> And in the coming new user management it will be solved better:
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/1927
>

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Christian Hügel
> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     is there a simple way to delete groups created previously. I have some
>     groups with no users so i would like to get rid of those.
>
>     Thank you

Re: Delete groups

Andreas Hechenberger-2
Hey,
i am working on a groupmanager app to do a better administration with
groups, but i am not done yet :)
And if the first version is done, i guess i will accept feature requests :P

CU
Andy:-)

Am 12.04.2013 23:37, schrieb Jan-Christoph Borchardt:

> As far as I know, empty groups should automatically be removed (cc’d
> Robin).
>
> And in the coming new user management it will be solved better:
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/1927
>

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 10:21 PM, Christian Hügel
> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     is there a simple way to delete groups created previously. I have some
>     groups with no users so i would like to get rid of those.
>
>     Thank you

Re: Delete groups

Jan-Christoph Borchardt-4
Hey Andy, if it at all aligns with the plans in the previously linked issue #1927, let's please focus our efforts on improving core.
Such basic functionality should work out of the box, without needing to install extra apps.

So, are you in?