Desktop 2.3.0 beta1 released

Markus Goetz-2
Hi everyone,

Please see the changelog and download links on
https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/

We also have a "testpilotcloud" branding that uses a separate
configuration directory and does not interfere with your normal client
installation: See the links on the right side here:
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development

Happy testing...

Please report any issues as soon as possible to us.

thanks,

Markus

--
Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff

Re: Desktop 2.3.0 beta1 released

Markus Goetz-2
Am 09/02/17 um 11:49 schrieb Markus Goetz:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Please see the changelog and download links on
> https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/
>
> We also have a "testpilotcloud" branding that uses a separate
> configuration directory and does not interfere with your normal client
> installation: See the links on the right side here:
> https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
>
> Happy testing...
>
> Please report any issues as soon as possible to us.
>
> thanks,
>
> Markus

We're at 2.3.0 rc1 now :-)

Download on same URL as above.

For discussion you can also try
https://central.owncloud.org/t/desktop-client-2-3-0-rc1-released/5692

thanks

Am 21/02/17 um 19:12 schrieb Markus Goetz:

> Am 09/02/17 um 11:49 schrieb Markus Goetz:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> Please see the changelog and download links on
>> https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/
>>
>> We also have a "testpilotcloud" branding that uses a separate
>> configuration directory and does not interfere with your normal
>> client installation: See the links on the right side here:
>> https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development
>>
>> Happy testing...
>>
>> Please report any issues as soon as possible to us.
>>
>> thanks,
>>
>> Markus
>>

> We're at 2.3.0 rc1 now :-)
>
> Download on same URL as above.
>
> For discussion you can also try
> https://central.owncloud.org/t/desktop-client-2-3-0-rc1-released/5692
>
> thanks

rc2 is out in some minutes!
If you haven't tried yet, you should :-)..

--
Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff
Leipziger Platz 21, 90491 Nürnberg, HRB 28050 (AG Nürnberg)

Desktop 2.3.0 rc3 released

Markus Goetz-2
With the memory reductions in 2.3.0 we now delete our sync jobs more
eagerly when they are done. Unfortunately this lead to a crash which we
thought we had fixed in rc2, but we didn't. Now with rc3 we're more
confident. Please update to rc3 no matter if you experienced the crashes
or not :-)
And make sure to always feed our nice crash reporter server if there is
still a crash left.

Please see the changelog and download links on
https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/

thank you,
Markus