Desktop 2.3.1 rc1 released

Markus Goetz-2
Hi everyone,

Thank you for submitting crash reports to our crash reporter, we can
release a 2.3.1 with the fixes soon O:-)

It's not many crashes given the enormous user base, but some of them
happen consistently for some users.

Please try the rc1 and report back if there is still issues
https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/

Discussion on central:
https://central.owncloud.org/t/desktop-client-2-3-1-rc1-is-out-please-test/6442

Thank you,
Markus

--
Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff

Desktop sync client 2.3.1 final released

Markus Goetz-2
Am 16/03/17 um 18:37 schrieb Markus Goetz:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thank you for submitting crash reports to our crash reporter, we can
> release a 2.3.1 with the fixes soon O:-)
>
> It's not many crashes given the enormous user base, but some of them
> happen consistently for some users.
>
> Please try the rc1 and report back if there is still issues
> https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/
>
> Discussion on central:
> https://central.owncloud.org/t/desktop-client-2-3-1-rc1-is-out-please-test/6442
>
> Thank you,