Desktop 2.4.0 rc1 released, please test.

Desktop 2.4.0 rc1 released, please test.

Markus Goetz
Dear testpilots,

We have released version 2.4.0 rc1 (release candidate 1) of the desktop
sync client. We'd appreciate if you try it and give us feedback :-)

It has a TON of changes. Especially the new sharing features and OAuth2
support could be interesting.

See download and features here: https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/

As usual, we also provide the 'testpilotcloud' branded client which uses
a different config directory.

thank you
Markus Goetz (for the whole ownCloud desktop team and contributors)

--
Woboq GmbH | https://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart

Re: Desktop 2.4.0 rc1 released, please test.

Markus Goetz-2
Am 06.12.17 um 12:22 schrieb Markus Goetz:

> We have released version 2.4.0 rc1 (release candidate 1) of the
> desktop sync client. We'd appreciate if you try it and give us
> feedback :-)
>
> It has a TON of changes. Especially the new sharing features and
> OAuth2 support could be interesting.
>
> See download and features here: https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/
>
> As usual, we also provide the 'testpilotcloud' branded client which
> uses a different config directory.
The rc2 is out now. Please try it out.

We plan to make it be the final before Christmas.

thank you

--
Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff, Harald Weimer