Quantcast

Desktop client 2.3.2 rc1 released

Markus Goetz-2
Hi everyone,

We've released rc1 of our next desktop release, 2.3.2.

It's a bugfix release, you are encouraged to update.

Changes and Download: https://owncloud.org/changelog/desktop/

We also have a "testpilotcloud" branding that uses a separate
configuration directory and does not interfere with your normal client
installation: See the links on the right side here:
https://owncloud.org/install/#testing-development

Discussion on central:
https://central.owncloud.org/t/desktop-client-2-3-2-rc1-released/7184

Thank you,
Markus

PS: If you want to contribute, ping us on IRC on freenode:
#owncloud-client-dev

--
Your Data, Your Cloud, Your Way!
ownCloud GmbH, GF: Tobias Gerlinger, Holger Dyroff