Desktop client 2.5.0 alpha1 released with virtual files feature

Desktop client 2.5.0 alpha1 released with virtual files feature

Markus Goetz
Dear developers,

ownCloud released the first alpha of our desktop sync client. It has a
new interesting feature called "virtual files" which allows you to get
the full file tree without the actual contents. The file content gets
synced down on double click.

Please try this feature and report back.

https://central.owncloud.org/t/owncloud-virtual-file-system-discussion/13823

(There is currently still an issue with the MSI installer, you need to
associate the ".owncloud" file manually with owncloud.exe..)

Full ChangeLog on:
https://github.com/owncloud/client/releases/tag/v2.5.0-alpha1

thank you,

Markus (for the sync client team)

--
Woboq GmbH | https://woboq.com/
Geschäftsführer: Markus Goetz, Olivier Goffart

Re: Desktop client 2.5.0 alpha1 released with virtual files feature

Markus Goetz
2.5.0 beta1 is out :-)
https://central.owncloud.org/t/desktop-sync-client-2-5-0-beta1-released/14667