Disable 2-Factor Authentication on my local network ?

Disable 2-Factor Authentication on my local network ?

MOKRANI Rachid

Hi,

I use owncloud v10 with the 2-Factor Authentication v0.5.2 application. with an apache server 2.4.

Is it possible to not require double authentication from some IP addresses (my local network)

I cannot find anything about it.

Regards.

__________________________

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement ! Please consider the environment before printing !
Ce message et toutes ses pièces jointes sont confidentiels et établis à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. IFP Energies nouvelles décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message. This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. IFP Energies nouvelles should not be liable for this message.

Re: Disable 2-Factor Authentication on my local network ?

Emil Lefherz

Hi,

it depends on your 2FA-Backend. The app you use is the simpler version which works out of the box, it can't do this.

With the advanced solution PrivacyIdea it is possible: https://netknights.it/en/flexible-two-factor-authentication-at-owncloud/

PrivacyIdea requires setting up an extra service and connecting it to ownCloud, if the feature is important, it might be worth it. I also recommend to check out their support plans, they are a good small open source company and the best in their field.

Good luck!

Emil