Documentation for Building Windows Client

Documentation for Building Windows Client

Daimonion
Hey

I just want to play a little bit with the client code on windows and for this i searched for a developer documentation to how build the windows client and what do you suggest to use as ide, Compiler and QT Version, etc.

But i didn't find any documentation or example.

Can your provide these information or the link to it?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Documentation for Building Windows Client

Mathieu Bourrier
Hi,

you can find instructions here : https://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/2.2/building.html
Qt5.4 or later is recommended.
For the IDE, I use QtCreator, which I find both easy to use and powerful.
But I'm quite new to development on the client, so more experienced contributors might have better suggestions.

Mathieu

On Thursday, May 19, 2016 7:22 PM, Daimonion <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hey

I just want to play a little bit with the client code on windows and for
this i searched for a developer documentation to how build the windows
client and what do you suggest to use as ide, Compiler and QT Version, etc.

But i didn't find any documentation or example.

Can your provide these information or the link to it?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Documentation for Building Windows Client

Daimonion
thanks so far for the link and for the info.

I will try to setup the buildsystem.

Any further hints are welcome!

Re: Documentation for Building Windows Client

xtbing
 hi :
     I want to learn how to development the owncloud sync client 。could you send me some resources or articles about how to debug client source code and which IDE you use .I am confused by this, help me ~~
     Looking forward to your reply~
     best regards~