Documentation show functions that doesn't exist

Documentation show functions that doesn't exist

Centre de calcul dev
Hello,

I'm a beginner in developing application for OwnCloud and I apologize if my question seems easy.
But I followed the app tutorial for Hooks on the website of Ownclound and it seems that the listen function of the class returned by getUserFolder() doesnt exist.
So here my question, how it is possible to catch the event when the user is uploading files ?

I'm developing on OwnCloud 9.2.

Thanks,

Benoît

Re: Documentation show functions that doesn't exist

Vincent Petry

Hello,

Mind posting a link to the documentation you used ?

From what I rememberseeing you need to use `\OC::$server->getRootFolder()` and register the hooks on that one.

Cheers,

Vincent

On 05.12.2016 14:17, Centre de calcul dev wrote:
Hello,

I'm a beginner in developing application for OwnCloud and I apologize if my question seems easy.
But I followed the app tutorial for Hooks on the website of Ownclound and it seems that the listen function of the class returned by getUserFolder() doesnt exist.
So here my question, how it is possible to catch the event when the user is uploading files ?

I'm developing on OwnCloud 9.2.

Thanks,

Benoît

Documentation show functions that doesn't exist

Centre de calcul dev

I was using this documentation https://doc.owncloud.org/server/9.2/developer_manual/app/hooks.html.
I checked the function getRootFolder() and it seems to be what i'm looking for.
I don't know why, I was focus on the getUserFolder() function.

Thanks you, i will try it.

Benoît