Encrypted file storage proposal

Tobias Hunger
Hello everybody!

I ran into Frank at LinuxTag and that got me thinking about how securely
storage data in the cloud. You can take a peek at my thinking in the wiki:

This proposal is still far from perfect and needs quite a bit more polishing,
but I wanted to get the idea out as soon as possible. Frank already glanced
over this and agreed that it is not completely out of scope... otherwise
I would not have dared to stick it into your wiki.

I would really appreciate comments:-)

Best Regards,
Tobias Hunger

PS: I moved Zander's (sorry, don't know the real name) Proposal here: