Expose a page of a module

tharinduDG
Hi,
I'm planning to implement an app and I need to expose a page of that app to the out side world. Is it possible?
If so how can it be done?
Thank You

Re: Expose a page of a module

Christian Reiner
Hi,

On Saturday 11 May 2013 19:21:39 Tharindu Dhananjaya Galappaththi wrote:
> I'm planning to implement an app and I need to expose a page of that app to
> the out side world.
great to hear so! I am curious what you are going to implement!

> Is it possible?
> > If so how can it be done?

Take a look at this short "documentation":
http://owncloud.org/apps/public-php-and-remote-php/
Yes, the information is minimal and the layout is horrible, but it helps you
to get on your way:

you "register" a public service inside your apps appinfo/info.xml file.
Then you have a public usable "service" which basically means that a request
from outside to that url is answered. You are more or less free to do what you
want to serve that request.

It probably helps to take a look at other apps offering such services to get
an impression of how to use that construct.

Good luck !
Christian Reiner (arkascha)

Re: Expose a page of a module

tharinduDG
Thank You very much for your reply.
Could you please tell me such an app that offer such a public page.
Thank You