External search for oc

Christian Ludwig
Hi,

In our application we use Solr search that is feed with oc data adding access rights so that only files will be found that the user has access to. The search is completely external and we deeplink into ownCloud.

Now I am looking for a solution to generate the deeplinks to shared files where the path can be different to the one in file_cache.path. In the search results I have the fileid and path (more data can be stored in Solr if necessary). So is there a way to use ownCloud functions to get the individual path to files?

Problems while using the search could be:
* user might not be logged in jet to oc
* the user is connected by our oc backend_users and backend_groups app. So it could be that the user might get results for files where no oc_mounts.mount_points exist.

Thanks for any ideas.

One additional thing:
Is it possible to open the gallery view by deep linking using hashtags?
Oc generates links like these (https://my.cloud/apps/files/?dir=Datan#Datan/image.png) but they do not open the gallery nor do they highlight the file.

Greets
Christian

Re: External search for oc

Vincent Petry
Hello,

In 9.1 there will be a new URL format for the web UI to point to a
file/folder by file id: "http://host/owncloud/f/$fileid".
See https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/24434#issue-152956911

When opening such links, the web UI will redirect to the correct folder
depending on which user opened it.
For files it only scrolls to the file, there is no mechanism to
automatically open a file with a viewer.

In previous versions of ownCloud there is no such mechanism.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Vincent

On 29.06.2016 22:44, Christian Ludwig wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In our application we use Solr search that is feed with oc data adding access rights so that only files will be found that the user has access to. The search is completely external and we deeplink into ownCloud.
>
> Now I am looking for a solution to generate the deeplinks to shared files where the path can be different to the one in file_cache.path. In the search results I have the fileid and path (more data can be stored in Solr if necessary). So is there a way to use ownCloud functions to get the individual path to files?
>
> Problems while using the search could be:
> * user might not be logged in jet to oc
> * the user is connected by our oc backend_users and backend_groups app. So it could be that the user might get results for files where no oc_mounts.mount_points exist.
>
> Thanks for any ideas.
>
> One additional thing:
> Is it possible to open the gallery view by deep linking using hashtags?
> Oc generates links like these (https://my.cloud/apps/files/?dir=Datan#Datan/image.png) but they do not open the gallery nor do they highlight the file.
>
> Greets
> Christian

Re: External search for oc

Christian Ludwig
Hi,

Thank you, good news.
So when will v9.1 be released?

Christian

Re: External search for oc

Chris-3

Re: External search for oc

Klaas Freitag-3
On 30.06.2016 11:01, Chris wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> So when will v9.1 be released?
>
> the current release schedules are always available here:
>
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/Maintenance-and-Release-Schedule

... which I just updated. We need a bit more time, so that the public
release date will be July, 21st.

Btw, please find the impressive feature list here:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-9.1-Features

If you wanna test, blog, try, sing and dance, be our guest :-)

regards,

Klaas