Feature Freeze

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hi guys,

we are in feature freeze now. Thanks a lot to everybody for the great work and especially last week. I think ownCloud 7 will be an awesome release.

No new feature are allowed in master from now on. https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-7-Features
ownCloud 7 alpha 1 will be released tomorrow.

Please everybody concentrate on looking into the reported issues and bringing out bug count down. We have 443 open bugs in core alone at the moment.

We have 5 feature freeze exception for key features that should be implemented in the next few days.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Frank

Feature Freeze Exceptions:

Server Server Sharing -> Björn/Robin
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8399
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/8934

Repair scripts -> Vincent
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8917

Swift ObjectStore support -> Jörn

MSSQL Windows-Linux -> Thomas
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8655

App Upgradable -> Georg
https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8808

Re: Feature Freeze

Georg Ehrke-5
Could we add public calendar sharing to the exceptions?

On Jun10 2014, at 01:48 PM, Frank Karlitschek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> we are in feature freeze now. Thanks a lot to everybody for the great work and especially last week. I think ownCloud 7 will be an awesome release.
>
> No new feature are allowed in master from now on. https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-7-Features
> ownCloud 7 alpha 1 will be released tomorrow.
>
> Please everybody concentrate on looking into the reported issues and bringing out bug count down. We have 443 open bugs in core alone at the moment.
>

> We have 5 feature freeze exception for key features that should be implemented in the next few days.
>

> Let me know if you have any questions.
>

> Frank
>

> Feature Freeze Exceptions:
>
> Server Server Sharing -> Björn/Robin
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8399
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/8934
>

> Repair scripts -> Vincent
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8917
>

> Swift ObjectStore support -> Jörn
>

> MSSQL Windows-Linux -> Thomas
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8655
>

> App Upgradable -> Georg
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8808

Re: Feature Freeze

Frank Karlitschek-3
Hmm. What is the ETA for that?

Frank

> On 10.06.2014, at 18:41, Georg Ehrke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Could we add public calendar sharing to the exceptions?
>
> On Jun10 2014, at 01:48 PM, Frank Karlitschek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys,
>>
>> we are in feature freeze now. Thanks a lot to everybody for the great work and especially last week. I think ownCloud 7 will be an awesome release.
>>
>> No new feature are allowed in master from now on. https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-7-Features
>> ownCloud 7 alpha 1 will be released tomorrow.
>>
>> Please everybody concentrate on looking into the reported issues and bringing out bug count down. We have 443 open bugs in core alone at the moment.
>>

>> We have 5 feature freeze exception for key features that should be implemented in the next few days.
>>

>> Let me know if you have any questions.
>>

>> Frank
>>

>> Feature Freeze Exceptions:
>>
>> Server Server Sharing -> Björn/Robin
>> https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8399
>> https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/8934
>>

>> Repair scripts -> Vincent
>> https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8917
>>

>> Swift ObjectStore support -> Jörn
>>

>> MSSQL Windows-Linux -> Thomas
>> https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8655
>>

>> App Upgradable -> Georg
>> https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/8808

Re: Feature Freeze

Georg Ehrke-5
It just needs a rebase and a few minor fixes.
Should be ready on friday

On Jun10 2014, at 06:50 PM, Frank Karlitschek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hmm. What is the ETA for that?
>

> Frank
>

>> On 10.06.2014, at 18:41, Georg Ehrke <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Could we add public calendar sharing to the exceptions?
>>
>> On Jun10 2014, at 01:48 PM, Frank Karlitschek <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi guys,
>>>
>>> we are in feature freeze now. Thanks a lot to everybody for the great work and especially last week. I think ownCloud 7 will be an awesome release.
>>>
>>> No new feature are allowed in master from now on. https://github.com/owncloud/core/wiki/ownCloud-7-Features
>>> ownCloud 7 alpha 1 will be released tomorrow.
>>>
>>> Please everybody concentrate on looking into the reported issues and bringing out bug count down. We have 443 open bugs in core alone at the moment.
>>>

>>> We have 5 feature freeze exception for key features that should be implemented in the next few days.
>>>

>>> Let me know if you have any questions.
>>>

>>> Frank
>>>

>>> Feature Freeze Exceptions:
>>>
>>> Server Server Sharing -> Björn/Robin