[FeatureRequest] Extension to open .pgp files

[FeatureRequest] Extension to open .pgp files

Lorenzo Milesi
Hi.
We are used to encrypt some information with GnuPG, and using a vim plugin is pretty straightforward because we just open the .pgp file and it's decoded and recoded automatically.

I was wondering if anyone is interested in developing or co-developing an extension which could use OpenPGPJS enabling seamless viewing and editing of PGP files in oC, without using any browser extension.

--
Lorenzo Milesi - [hidden email]

YetOpen S.r.l. - http://www.yetopen.it/