First steps How-to

Ester Sánchez
Hi all,

I've just downloaded the source from gitorious but i can't see how to
make owncloud work.
I've changed config.php to have my data, but I only see a login page.
Then even if i don't put my user and pass in the fields, it redirects me
to my apache root dir.
What did I miss?

Thanks!

First steps How-to

Robin Appelman
On Monday 15 March 2010 17:13:43 Ester S?nchez wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just downloaded the source from gitorious but i can't see how to
> make owncloud work.
> I've changed config.php to have my data, but I only see a login page.
> Then even if i don't put my user and pass in the fields, it redirects me
> to my apache root dir.
> What did I miss?
>
> Thanks!
ownCloud currently only works properly if it's installed in the apache root.
I'm currently working on this issue, if you download the latest source (I
think the merge request was filled half an hour ago or something) it should
work a bit better (being able to login and some other stuff) but still a lot
won't (images/css and more).

You can either wait until it's fixed or install it in the apache root dir.

Hope this helps
- Robin Appelman