Fwd: RE: Moving dropbox to ownCloud

Dear List Admin,

I believe the post below was intended for the list and not me alone.

Might I suggest we set the "explicit Reply To" in Mailman for this list?

I've actually almost responded privately a couple of times to folks
myself and find that most people tend to just hit reply instead of reply
list, in expectation that it will make it to the list.

P.S. Luis, you top-posted ;) http://dblpl.us/fe4240 - I would respond
but I'm not inclined to reply to top-posts in the hope of discouraging
that practice.