GSOC DropBox v2 integration project idea

GSOC DropBox v2 integration project idea

Dulaj Atapattu
Hi,

I am an undergraduate of Computer Science and Engineering Department of University of Moratuwa. I am doing my final year project is also on domain of private clouds. Therefore in last couple of months, I downloaded and deployed ownCloud VM on my machine. I also did a user interface evaluation on ownCloud for my human computer interaction project. Theses days I am working on configuring a working environment for building ownCloud from the source.

I am interested in doing DropBox v2 integration as my GSOC project in this summer. Can I have some detailed explanation about this project?

Thank you.

--
Dulaj Atapattu
Secretary | IEEE Computer Society

Re: GSOC DropBox v2 integration project idea

Hemant Mann
Hey Dulaj,
A discussion regarding the Dropbox v2 Integration was already started here Dropbox Integration

See the answer written by @PVince81
He has provided the links to various issues and a summary of the plan.

Hope you find it helpful.

Hemant Mann

On Thu, Mar 16, 2017 at 5:05 AM, Dulaj Atapattu <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thanks. I will look on to that.

On 16 Mar 2017 9:43 a.m., "Hemant Mann" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Tel: <a href="tel:071%20248%201879" value="+94712481879" target="_blank">+94712481879
https://twitter.com/DRAtapattuhttps://www.facebook.com/dulaj.atapattu

Re: GSOC DropBox v2 integration project idea

Dulaj Atapattu
Hi,

I have a trouble with setting up the existing Dropbox integration with ownCloud. I have mentioned my problem here. Can anyone please give me a clue to find the success?

Thanks.