GSoC Projects

Aditya Saky
Hey all

I'll admit upfront I'm new to ownCloud. I setup an instance about a month ago for personal use.

I was interested in GSoC this time and one particular idea on the list caught my eye: migrating from Dropbox API v1 to v2. I wanted to reach out for more details.

A little bit about me. I've been working with PHP for a year and a half now. I'm not sure I can represent my expertise level, however I have worked on a few projects, some as a freelancer. I also think I'm a quick learner, though I'm probably the wrong person to decide that.

Anyway, I'd like some guidance.

Thanks!
Aditya Saky

Re: GSoC Projects