Group Admin

niptic
I know we are able to assign group admins in owncloud for specific group names, and they are able to create new users, but is there anyway to limit the storage quota they are allowed to assign?

Re: Group Admin

Chris-3

Re: Group Admin

niptic

Re: Group Admin

Vincent Petry
That probably goes under the "group quota" feature that was requested
here: https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/1347