HTTP Status 404 on Calendar entry

Bernhard R. Fischer
Hi!

I use Thunderbird to manage my calendars (Owncloud, Exchange, and
Google). I can move calendar entries between calendar services (e.g.
from Google to my Owncloud). Actually, Thunderbird DELETEs the entry
from the one services and PUTs it to the other service.

I found out that I can't move entries from the Exchange server to the
Owncloud (also not to Google) since the Exchange server seems to modify
the calendar entry's id in a weird manner (looks like base64).

The PUT request in the Apache log looks like this:

"PUT
/owncloud/remote.php/caldav/calendars/eagle/personal/AAMkADdlNjY4MDg4LTUyN2YtNDU4Ni05ZjJjLTIxODk2M2YxNmE0NgBGAAAAAABeFPIKh7GISof/isAEAcTLBwDOZ3tjjXvZQatPmMFQVch4AAAAwSnoAACDy6t0RZ7yQ7DIOM9bmCbGAAGx6J1BAAA%3D.ics
HTTP/1.1" 404 266 "-" "Mozilla/5.0...Lightning/4.7.2"

Is it possible to fix this?

Regards,
Bernhard

Re: HTTP Status 404 on Calendar entry

Chris-3

On 2016-08-04 06:26, Chris wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> Is it possible to fix this?
>
> probably the best to report this directly to:
>
> https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues
>
> (Make sure that you're using oC 9+ as the old calendar app is deprecated).

Hi!

Ok. I'm currently on the latest oC 8. I'll upgrade to 9 and will test it
before reporting.

On 2016-08-04 08:11, Bernhard R. Fischer wrote:

> On 2016-08-04 06:26, Chris wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>>> Is it possible to fix this?
>>
>> probably the best to report this directly to:
>>
>> https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues
>>
>> (Make sure that you're using oC 9+ as the old calendar app is deprecated).
>>

> Hi!
>
> Ok. I'm currently on the latest oC 8. I'll upgrade to 9 and will test it
> before reporting.
>
> Bernhard

Hi!

I upgraded to the latest 9.1 and it does not work either.
I'll report this issue.

On 2016-08-04 09:27, Bernhard R. Fischer wrote:

> On 2016-08-04 08:11, Bernhard R. Fischer wrote:
>> On 2016-08-04 06:26, Chris wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> probably the best to report this directly to:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues
>>>
>>> (Make sure that you're using oC 9+ as the old calendar app is deprecated).
>>>

>> Hi!
>>
>> Ok. I'm currently on the latest oC 8. I'll upgrade to 9 and will test it
>> before reporting.
>>
>> Bernhard
>>

> Hi!
>
> I upgraded to the latest 9.1 and it does not work either.
> I'll report this issue.
>
> Bernhard

Here is the bug report:
https://github.com/owncloud/core/issues/25698

Bernhard

RichDocuments on a Raspberry Pi3

OC Pablo
Hello,

I want to install https://github.com/owncloud/richdocuments on my OC9. The thing is that I also need the Collabora Online server to provide the actual service and I failed to compile it on my RP3 (Debian stretch).

Does anyone know how to do this? The readme is a bit sketchy on the details. Does anyone know of a good and complete howto webpage?

Thanks!