Hello, new people!

Emil Lefherz
Hello,

we are currently overhauling our mailing lists. We just merged the
events@ and owncloud@ mailing lists with this mailing list.

So welcome each other on the user-list and help each other with problems and questions, as you usually do :) Have a good time and be nice to each other, thank you for your contribution!

Emil
mailing list admin @ ownCloud